- Wallpaper: 1555159599 baked zucchini chips with paprika and sea salt.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- April 13, 2019
I grew up in the state. Similar heavy in the region. Side in Occident Town, we demand it a hollar. Time was well o.k. there. We were not prosperous but we were never hungry! I am thankful for our farm and rootlike garden that provided nutrient for us all year-long.
We would farm the content and yield it. Then of direction there was canning. Lots and lots of canning! I didn't aim because I guessing if you don't pair any polar, you don't screw it is really that some succeed.
I loved helping my mom in the kitchen and I guess you could say, that is how this home on the interwebs has even came to be. The things I learned about homemaking, I learned back there in that hollar.
Now I get to share it far and wide with my readers. That makes me happy! So pour yourself a cup of sweet tea. I am so glad y’all are here! Sit back and get comfortable and enjoy looking over my recipe collection. There’s enough here to keep y’all busy for a spell.
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- ½ cup Italian-seasoned Breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ teaspoon of Smoked Paprika optional
- Cooking spray or mist
- 2 medium sized Zucchinis thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- Slice the zucchinis as thinly as possible with a knife or a mandolin slicer. Pat dry with a paper towel to get rid of excess moisture.
- Beat the egg with a tiny splash of water, a pinch of salt and pepper, in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, grated cheese and smoked paprika.
- Dip a zucchini slice in the egg, and then in the cheese-breadcrumbs mix. Press to coat. Place the crumb coated slices a wire rack. Repeat with all the slices
- Spray the crumb coated zucchini slices with cooking spray or mist.
- Place the slices in the basket of the air fryer in a single layer, making sure that they don’t overlap.
- Air fry in batches at 350º F for 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt (if needed) and pepper to taste and server hot with ketchup or salsa.