WHITE CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES
For the filling:
Recipe Type: Dessert
For the Cupcakes:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoon corn-strach
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cups vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the filling:
For the frosting:
- 4 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 4 oz. white chocolate- melted
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (or more) powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam
- 3 tablespoon strawberry sauce
- 2 tablespoon strawberry jam
- white chocolate shavings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and line your cupcake pans with your liners.
- In a large bowl mixed together dry ingredients (flour, sugar, corn-strach, baking powder)
- In lightly beaten eggs add wet ingredients (oil, milk, vanilla extract) and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until it’s evenly combine.
- Fill the cupcake liners about 2/3 full.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean (it takes about 15- 20 minutes)
- Let the cupcakes to cool completely.
- Whit the sharp knife cut the cone and fill the cupcakes with strawberry jam(1-2 teaspoon of strawberry jam per cupcakes) cut the tops and place them back onto filled cupcakes.
- Melt white chocolate and spread with the spoon over the cupcakes.
- To make the frosting, melt white chocolate over a double boiler and set aside to cool.
- Beat heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form, add powdered sugar and vanilla and continue mixing on high speed until stiff peaks form, mix in strawberry jam and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy then add it to heavy cream, mix until smooth, then gradually add cooled melted white chocolate and mix until combined.
- Frost the cupcakes and store in the fridge.
- Before serving drizzle cupcakes with the mixture of strawberry sauce and jam and garnish with white chocolate shavings.