Welcome readers, we will share the writing coming from all food recipes, and this can be directly practiced in your house
Those smooth Vegan Magic Cookie Bars are twice as enchanted, made without sweetened condensed but nonetheless all of the same scrumptious sweet layers!
There are many recipes I consider magical…Cake with simply two elements and no baking? Magic. Breakfast food grew to become dreamy ice cream base? Magic. Crave-worthy cupcakes without flour/sugar/oil/nuts/gluten? Magic. color changing pancakes? Magic. And there was undeniably magic concerned here.
But this time I’m no longer just making it up, the word magic is clearly a part of the professional name of these bars. even though my version would possibly as nicely be referred to as Magical Magic Cookie Bars because they’ve a fruity secret aspect that makes them less complicated and more healthy and sweetened condensed milk free.
OAT CRUST OPTION:
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
ALMOND CRUST OPTION (GRAIN-FREE):
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (I used pecans, but any will work)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- For the oat crust, blend the oats on low speed to break into small portions. Slowly pour in the maple syrup with the blender on till it clumps to shape a sticky chunky texture.
- For the almond crust, integrate the almond flour and maple syrup in a bowl. mix to create a sticky and clumpy dough that holds together when pressed. upload 1 tbsp water if it seems too dry.
- Press the crust into a baking dish coated with parchment paper (mine was eight×4″). Bake for 15 mins at 350F. cast off from the oven and funky for as a minimum 15 mins.
- Even as the crust is cooling, combination the bananas until smooth.
- Pour the banana puree on top of the crust.
- Sprinkle on the chocolate chips, nuts, and coconut. lightly press down until the banana puree rises up protecting the whole lot.
- Bake for 40 mins at 350F.
- Cool then sit back overnight.
- Day after today, slice and experience! preserve leftovers inside the refrigerator.