- Wallpaper: Grandma27sSpecialHerbs284129.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 7, 2019
Welcome readers, i will share the writing off food recipes, which may be directly practiced from home
VEGAN AVOCADO PESTO GRILLED CHEESEServes: 1
- 2 slices of your favourite type of bread
- 2 slices of cheese (I used vegan cheese)
- 1-2 tbsp vegan green pesto
- 1/2 ripe avocado, sliced
- Handful of spinach leaves
- Some melted butter
- Brush each slice of toast with a little bit of melted butter, then spread the pesto on the other side.
- Add a slice of cheese on top of the pesto, then arrange the avocado slices and top with a few spinach leaves. Add another slice of cheese and top with the other bread, pesto side down.
- Heat your grill on medium/high. Once hot, place the sandwich in the middle of the grill and use the handle to press the top plate down. Leave to cook for 3-4 minutes, but check it after 2 minutes. You want to cook it until it’s golden brown.
- Wait for it to cool down a little, then enjoy!
Source : https://bit.ly/2GFKSVs
Thanks for ones visit to blog. be sure to share, keep to the updates in our blog, which we're going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it will likely be useful for other people
source : heathyeasy .