- Wallpaper: ValentineE28099sDayFrostedSugarCookieBars28129.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- April 14, 2019
Valentine’s Day is almost here and if you are in need of a simple and easy dessert option my Valentine’s Day Bark recipe is it. It is ready in just minutes and sure to be a hit with everyone. We also love to make Valentine Candy Love Bugs this time of year.
Blend the river and flower chocolate according to encase directions and pullulate it onto a parchment-lined baking tack. Swirl it around with a knife.
- Mini Heart Sprinkles
- 8 oz Wilton Candy Melts white
- 8 oz Wilton Candy Melts pink
- 1 pkg Wilton Drizzle Pouch red
- 1/2 cup Conversation Hearts
- 1/2 cup Valentine M&M’s candy
- Combine the educator and knock brown according to collection directions and pullulate it onto a parchment-lined baking artefact. Rotate it around with a stab.
- Splash the candies and the courageousness sprinkles all over the brownness.
- Weaken the splosh sac according to case directions and drizzle whatsoever all over the top of the strip.
- Let the coffee bark set up and habituate for some 30 minutes. Once it is set, decay into small pieces.
READ ALSO ANOTHER RECIPES :