- Wallpaper: 201.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 8, 2019
Welcome readers, we will share the writing off food recipes, and this can be directly practiced at your home
Turkey Noodle Casserole
- 8 oz egg noodles, cooked in chicken stock
- 3 TBSPs unsalted butter
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 TBSPs all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk (I used skim)
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried sage
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups cooked turkey (I used Jennie-O Oven Ready Bone-In Turkey Breast)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar, divided
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Spray a 3 quart casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cook the pasta in chicken stock according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Melt the butter over medium low heat in a large stock pot. Add the garlic to the pan and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add the flour to the pan, mixing it in to make a paste. Very slowly add the milk, approximately a tablespoon of milk at a time, waiting until the last bit of milk was completely combined before adding the next bit.
- Once all the milk is mixed in, add the thyme and sage. Then season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in one cup of the cheese. Then add the turkey, cooked noodles, and frozen vegetables. Pour the mixture into the greased casserole dish and top with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the cheese on top begins to bubble.
Thank you very much on your visit in our blog. be sure to share, keep to the updates from blog, which we are going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully will probably be useful for other people
source : foodandcake123 .