- Wallpaper: 228129.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 15, 2019
Welcome readers, we are going to share the writing of most food recipes, and this can be directly practiced in your house
- 2 lbs chicken tenders
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Melt butter in a shallow dish.
- Dip each chicken tender in butter then roll in seasoning mixture and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
for more detàil visit:thechunkychef.com
Thanks to you in your visit in our blog. don't forget to share, go through updates from blog, which we shall pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it will be useful for other people
source : mommyskitchen .