- Wallpaper: 1557145088 up21.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 6, 2019
Welcome readers, we shall share the writing of food recipes, which is often directly practiced in your own home
Taco Egg Rolls
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced white or yellow onion
- Taco Seasoning - homemade or 1 store bought packet
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 can Refried beans
- 1 package Egg Rolls
- Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese or Mexican Blend
- Sour Cream
- In a skillet, cook ground beef, onion and taco seasoning until beef is cooked through.
- Add Rotel Tomatoes and mix well.
- Add Refried Beans and mix well then set aside.
- In a fryer or in a sauce pan, add 2 inches of oil. Heat oil until oil is hot and ready.
- While oil is heating, make egg rolls.
- Lay egg roll out flat. Add 2 Tablespoons of beef mixture to center of egg roll.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Add optional avocado.
- Seal and roll according to package directions.
- Fry in oil until egg rolls are cooked and golden.
- Serve with additional avocado, sour cream and salsa.
For a baked version: Preheat oven to 425*F. Lay egg rolls seam side down on a prepared cookie sheet. I like to use a baking mat or non stick foil, however you can also spray the pan. Lightly spray tops of egg rolls with cooking spray and bake for 10 - 15 minutes until golden and crispy!
Thank you very much in your visit in our blog. remember to share, continue with the updates in our blog, which we shall pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully will probably be useful for other people
source : heathyeasy .