Welcome readers, we shall share the writing of food recipes, which is often directly practiced in your own home
Taco Egg Rolls
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced white or yellow onion
- Taco Seasoning – homemade or 1 store bought packet
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 can Refried beans
- 1 package Egg Rolls
- Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese or Mexican Blend
- Sour Cream
- In a skillet, cook ground beef, onion and taco seasoning until beef is cooked through.
- Add Rotel Tomatoes and mix well.
- Add Refried Beans and mix well then set aside.
- In a fryer or in a sauce pan, add 2 inches of oil. Heat oil until oil is hot and ready.
- While oil is heating, make egg rolls.
- Lay egg roll out flat. Add 2 Tablespoons of beef mixture to center of egg roll.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Add optional avocado.
- Seal and roll according to package directions.
- Fry in oil until egg rolls are cooked and golden.
- Serve with additional avocado, sour cream and salsa.
For a baked version: Preheat oven to 425*F. Lay egg rolls seam side down on a prepared cookie sheet. I like to use a baking mat or non stick foil, however you can also spray the pan. Lightly spray tops of egg rolls with cooking spray and bake for 10 – 15 minutes until golden and crispy!