Sweet-Chili Garlic Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 10 Mins
- 10 oz shelled and deveined shrimp, tail-on
- Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Chopped cilantro or parsley leaves, for garnishing
- 3 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 heaping teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Rinse and pat dry the shrimp and season with salt and black pepper.
- Heat up a skillet and add 1 tablespoon oil. Pan-sear the shrimp on both sides until slightly brown. Remove from the skillet.
- Clean the skillet (optional step) and reheat with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Saute the garlic until aromatic or until slightly browned. Add the shrimp and follow by the sauce. Stir to combine well. Garnish with the cilantro or parsley leaves, serve immediately.
If you don’t have chili garlic sauce, you may use about 1/2 teaspoon of Sriracha sauce.