- Wallpaper: 103.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- April 13, 2019
Summer Berry Cheesecake Salad
CTIVE TIME 15 Min
TOTAL TIME 15 Min
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters
- 1 (9 ounce) container blueberries, washed and dried (remove stems)
- 1 (9 ounce container) raspberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Simply Pure Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- Prepare berries and lay them on paper towels to dry while you prepare the cheesecake mixture.
- In a medium tall bowl, using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese until it becomes smooth. It may bind up in the beaters, but continue as is and it will loosen up.
- With mixer running slowly add creamer to the cream cheese. Add it about a tablespoon at a time and then mix until it becomes a smooth mixture and all of the creamer has combined into the cream cheese. Continue until all of the creamer has been added to the cream cheese. Whip until smooth.
- Combine berries in a large bowl. Gently fold in cheesecake mixture until completely combined.
- Chill until ready to serve or serve immediately.
- DONNA'S NOTES: Do not pour all of the creamer into the cream cheese at once. It will get clumpy and no matter how long you beat it, it will stay that way. Trust me on this one.
- If you have to substitute cream for the creamer, powdered sugar and vanilla would be the best swap. 1/2 cup heavy cream, 2 tablespoons powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.