- Wallpaper: 87.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 9, 2019
Welcome readers, we are going to share the writing off food recipes, which can be directly practiced in your house
PREP TIME 20 mins
COOK TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME 40 mins
Author: The Gracious Wife
Serves: about 18 cupcakes
Top your favorite cupcakes with this fresh and sweet Strawberry Buttercream Frosting. Made with REAL fresh strawberries, it will be a dessert-time favorite.
- 1 heaping cup strawberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon milk or cream
- Place strawberries and lemon juice in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Place puree in a small saucepan. Over medium heat, bring mixture to a simmer, stirring often. Simmer for about 20 minutes, or until you have about ⅓ cup of strawberry puree mixture. Remove from heat.
- If you don't want seeds or skins in your buttercream, strain the strawberry puree through a fine mesh strainer at this point. (I do not strain mine.) Allow to cool to room temperature
- In a large mixing bowl, add butter and strawberry puree. Beat together with a mixer until mixture is smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar, and beat on medium-high until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add your milk or cream and vanilla and beat again to combine. Test your buttercream now. If it's still too thick, continue adding milk or cream, 1 tablespoon at a time until buttercream reaches desired consistency.
- You can frost your cupcakes with the strawberry buttercream frosting as soon as they are completely cooled. You can spread or pipe it on.
Thanks to you for your visit to the blog. make sure you share, continue with the updates from the blog, which i will pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it will likely be useful for some individuals
source : foodandcake123 .