Welcome readers, we’re going to share the writing of most food recipes, which may be directly practiced in your own home
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Author Katerina | Diethood
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 yellow onions , spiralized
- 4 small zucchini , spiralized, patted dry with paper towel
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Order Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Add onions and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until translucent and tender.
- Stir in zucchini and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds; mix and continue to cook for 5 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
- Remove from heat.