- Wallpaper: 37.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 9, 2019
Welcome readers, we shall share the writing of the food recipes, which may be directly practiced from home
YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 20 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 35 MINUTES
These easy baked chicken nuggets are sweet, sticky, and just finger-licking amazing!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Panko*
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Working in batches, dip chicken into eggs, then dredge in Panko, pressing to coat.
- Add chicken to prepared baking dish. Place into oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 15-20 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, combine soy sauce, honey, garlic, hoisin sauce, ginger and Sriracha until slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in chicken and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Thanks for the visit to blog. make sure you share, go through updates in our blog, which we'll pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully will probably be useful for some
source : foodandcake123 .