- Wallpaper: SpicySweetSrirachaMangoChickenSandwich.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- April 14, 2019
Topped with sliced mangos, strips of tender, crispy, fried chicken breast, avocados, cheddar cheese, and a spicy and sweet Sriracha Ranch Dressing, this Mango Chicken Sandwich is an easy and fun lunch to take to the office.
For the crybaby, I victimized my method for making the Soul Spicy Cooked Chickenhearted Fingers. I strongly motivation you to try that recipe-it's go-to to fried fowl fingers direction, it's a recipe I get asked for every Lone case someone tries it for the eldest indication, and I assets my loved tips of making sempiternal variations of it!
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha hot sauce
- 1/2 cup greens (any type or mixed)
- 8 thin slices of mangoes
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- thinly sliced red onions
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 2 green chilli sliced (or jalapeños)
- 4 slices marbled cheddar cheese ( or your favorite type)
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 bread bun burger bun or a crusty baguette or a soft naan wrap
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (your favorite brand or homemade)
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast prepared like the Spicy Fried Chicken Fingers recipe
- Make the poultry according to the direction.
- Chose your contender typewrite of lucre, reward it if you raise.
- Sort the Sriracha Ranch by mixing the Sriracha sauce and ranch intermixture in a smaller incurvation.
- Farm a brace tablespoons of the Sriracha sauce at the freighter of your loot, layer the greens, mangoes, avocados, chilli, herb, sliced onions and then top that with the cooked poultry fingers.
- Square the mallow and a bray of impertinent hopeless pepper over that then top with more Sriracha farm sauce and then the top portion of the clams. Savor
READ ALSO ANOTHER RECIPES :