- Wallpaper: up36.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 6, 2019
Welcome readers, i will share the writing coming from all food recipes, and this can be directly practiced in your house
Spicy Cajun Asparagus and Sausage Skillet
This Spicy Cajun Asparagus and Sausage Skillet is the quick and easy dinner your family needs! Packed with seasonal veggies and even more flavor this meal is healthy, fresh and perfect for a busy weeknight meal.
- 1 Bunch Asparagus Chopped into 2" pieces
- 2 Cups Water
- 4 Red Potatoes Cubed
- 2 Carrots Sliced into 1/4" pieces
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Diced
- 1/2 Medium Yellow Onion Diced
- 1 Package/14 oz Smoked Sausage Sliced into 1/2" pieces
- 2 Tsp Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- Prepare all ingredients by dicing and chopping all vegetables and the sausage. Bring the 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium sized pan.
- Add chopped asparagus to boiling water and set timer for 5 minutes. While asparagus is boiling, add oil to a skillet over medium heat and add potatoes and add potatoes and carrots in a single layer.
- Once asparagus has boiled for 5 minutes and turned bright green drain pot and set aside. Allow potatoes and carrots to cook for 15 minutes or until they begin to soften.
- Push potatoes and carrots to the edges of the skillet and add onions, peppers, and sausage to skillet. Add seasoning to skillet and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until onions have softened and sausage has browned.
- Add asparagus to skillet to and throughly mix all ingredients so they have all been evenly coated in the seasoning. Serve warm.
- Amount of seasoning can be adjusted to taste if too spicy.
Thank you very much for the visit in our blog. make sure you share, follow the updates from blog, which we'll pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it will be useful persons
source : heathyeasy .