Welcome readers, we are going to share the writing off food recipes, which may be directly practiced in your house
Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan
Slow cooker chicken parmesan – tender chicken covered with sauce and cheese.
- 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 4 ounces tomato paste
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried sweet basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, garlic, seasonings, salt, and pepper in the slow cooker; mix well.
- Place chicken breasts in the sauce.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker, and stir sauce.
- Top chicken breasts with sauce and cheeses.
- In a small pan, heat the oil over medium heat for a minute.
- Add the breadcrumbs, and cook, stirring regularly, for about 5 minutes, or until toasted.
- Serve chicken topped with toasted breadcrumbs.
NUTRITION FACTS PER SERVING (1G)CALORIES: 506kcalFAT: 22gSATURATED FAT: 10gCHOLESTEROL: 127mgSODIUM: 1848mgPOTASSIUM: 1583mgCARBOHYDRATES: 32gFIBER: 6gSUGAR: 15gPROTEIN: 47gVITAMIN A: 33.2%VITAMIN C: 37.8%CALCIUM: 55.9%IRON: 32.8%