- Wallpaper: Grandma27sSpecialHerbs281329.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 7, 2019
Welcome readers, we're going to share the writing of the food recipes, that may be directly practiced at your house
Halupkie (aka Cabbage Rolls) were an enormous deal in my house. My Mother is Polish, that the formula was passed down from generation to generation and concluded up being one among my favorite meals she would create. similar to my Stuffed Pepper Casserole, this can be another one among Mom’s celebrated recipes that my family loves!
Slow Cooker Cabbage Roll Casserole
SLOW COOKER Cabbage Roll Casserole! This easy recipe is made in the crockpot and ready in 4 hours! This is a Polish family recipe called Halupkie!
- 1 pound raw ground beef
- 1 medium size head of cabbage chopped
- 1 medium sized green pepper chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 15 Oz can of diced or stewed tomatoes undrained
- 2 15 Oz cans of tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup uncooked white rice (not instant)
FOR FULL RECIPES!
Thank you very much in your visit in our blog. make sure you share, stick to the updates from my blog, which we're going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it can be useful for other people
source : heathyeasy .