- Wallpaper: Grandma27sSpecialHerbs282529.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 7, 2019
Welcome readers, we are going to share the writing of food recipes, that may be directly practiced at your house
Slow cooker beef and broccoli
Slow cooker version of the popular beef and broccoli dish.
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak thinly sliced
- 4 cups small fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- Add beef stock, soy sauce, and brown sugar to the slow cooker. Stir until well-mixed. Add beef and mix until coated with the sauce. Cook on high for 2 hours.
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of liquid from the slow cooker with the corn starch. Stir until well-mixed.
For Full Recipes!
Thanks to you in your visit to our blog. remember to share, adhere to the updates in our blog, which we are going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it will be useful for other people
source : heathyeasy .