- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) light coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 green onions, sliced, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Sprinkle chicken with salt. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chicken on both sides. Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Combine the coconut milk, curry, turmeric and cayenne; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with half of the onions. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender.