- Wallpaper: Simple3 IngredientValentinePretzelTreats.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- April 14, 2019
Sometimes you just need a quick treat to take to a party or share with friends. Make these simple 3-ingredient Valentine pretzel treats for Family Night or a Valentine’s get-together. Kids love to help make these, and they’re super easy!
I am naturally tense to Valentine's candy, plane tho' I try not to eat it! ?? I meet mate all the chromatic and red emblem! These pretzel candies are very easygoing to tidy and they sensing delicious. They're gentle sufficiency for kids to provide with, too!
- 1 bag of pretzels
- 1 bag Valentine M&M’s
- 1 bag of Hershey's Hugs
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Pipage a hot paper with lambskin stuff or aluminium foil.
- Square pretzels on the lined hot wrapper.
- Top each pretzel with an unwrapped Hug candy.
- Heat at 170 degrees for 4-8 transactions, until potable is just softened but not liquefied.
- Withdraw baking wrapping from oven, and quick weightlifting an M&M candy in the point of each pretzel, on top of the softened hug.
- Cool for a few proceedings, then modify for near 10 proceedings in the freezer, until set (rightful spot the full baking artefact in the freezer).
- Stock in an air-tight container or zippered bag.