Shrimp Tomato Spinach Pasta in Garlic Butter Sauce a scrumptious Italian pasta dish with plenty of fresh components!
I clearly love combining shrimp, pasta, and tomatoes. My long term preferred is highly spiced shrimp pasta with garlic tomato sauce. Seafood, greens, and pasta are sincerely a triumphing mixture!
When you cook the shrimp and garlic in olive oil, the shrimp will smell and look so properly! you will be tempted to devour half of it earlier than carrying out this recipe!
And, in case you want something more creamy, I suggest my very famous shrimp pasta with creamy mozzarella sauce. If you like mushrooms, you’ll love creamy shrimp pasta with mushrooms.
- 1 lb shrimp , fresh, uncooked, shelled and deveined
- 5 tomatoes , medium size, fresh, chopped into large cubes
- 1 cup spinach cooked
- 5 garlic cloves , minced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper or more
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 10 oz fettuccine pasta
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated, for serving
- Warmth a massive skillet on medium-excessive warmth. add 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil, till melted.
- Add sparkling shrimp and 1/2 the minced garlic. ensure the shrimp isn’t crowded. cook for 1 minute on one facet until red on that facet.
- While the shrimp is cooking, generously sprinkle paprika and salt over raw aspect of the shrimp.
- Turn the shrimp over and cook for any other 1 or 2 mins till pink on the opposite side.
- To the skillet with shrimp, add chopped sparkling tomatoes, cooked spinach, and the final quantity of minced garlic. upload half teaspoon crushed pink pepper (or more). blend the entirety well, put off from warmness even as you cook dinner pasta.
- Within the period in-between cook dinner pasta in step with bundle commands. Drain and rinse with bloodless water to prevent pasta from cooking and getting tender.
- Add cooked pasta to the skillet with shrimp and greens with 1 or 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Upload freshly squeezed lemon juice. depending on the juiciness of your lemon, it is able to be 1/four of a small lemon or half lemon. don’t add too much lemon juice.
- Season with salt and more crushed crimson pepper. warm up on medium warmth until the shrimp is cooked through, and all ingredients are heated via.
- To serve, top with grated Parmesan cheese.