Welcome readers, we’re going to share the writing of food recipes, which can be directly practiced in the home
This Salsa Fresca chook makes an unbelievably scrumptious meal complete of clean flavors. The gentle hen is seasoned with spices, then smothered in freshly made salsa and baked with rich cheese over pinnacle, for dinner this is equally healthful and attractive.
Because it most effective has some easy components and is all baked in a single dish, you may have Salsa Fresca bird prepped and to the oven in as low as 15 mins! This recipe is scrumptious, healthful and a crowd pleaser, so it is ideal for both an regular family dinner or for entertaining.
SALSA FRESCA chook BAKE RECIPE
growing up in Texas i have that deep rooted love of Tex-mex delicacies pretty a great deal going for walks via my blood. If it’s far wrapped in a tortilla, blanketed in cheese or doused in salsa, chances are it is some thing i’m dreaming of eating 98% of the time. Tex-mex doesn’t have a tendency to be the lightest or healthiest delicacies, but this Salsa Fresca chicken modifications all that.
The ingredients are so easy, however in the end you come out with any such bang with this dish. The fowl is pro with the acquainted spices from Tex-Mex delicacies and then smothered in fresh % de gallo and crowned with Monterey Jack cheese to complete of the Salsa Fresca chicken. The result is all the taste of scrumptious Mexican meals in a light and wholesome dinner.
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups fresh pico de gallo (I use this homemade Pico de Gallo recipe)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
- Lay the chook flat in a big baking dish and sprinkle calmly with the cumin, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cowl chicken with the percent then top with cheese.
- Bake on center rack for 35-45 mins or until the fowl is cooked through (inner temp of one hundred sixty five˚F.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, and serve warm along with your preferred side dish.