- Wallpaper: ChocolateFruitDip.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- April 13, 2019
If you’re looking for a way spice up your Friday night pizza delivery, then this hot pizza dip is a must-try for your next movie night.
Perfect for a party of one or feeding a crowd, you just can’t beat a bowl of melty cheese, Italian flavor, and all of your favorite pizza toppings. Pair it with buttery breadsticks or crispy chips and this bowl will be empty before you know it.
We all experience purchase pre-grated cheeseflower is rattling expedient, but it contains both preservatives (much as potato polyose) that helpfulness make the grated cheese distributed in the bag. And while this is majuscule for grabbing a intelligent lop of what you impoverishment, it give also effort the liquid cheese to seem lumpy or modify as it cools some faster than it should.
Since this dip will be served warm, that should give you another 30-60 minutes before needing to keep track of the dip. So, in total, this dip can be left out for an absolute maximum of three hours, depending on the temperature of the room. However, be sure to still check the dip every now and then and make your best judgment.
- 8 oz pizza sauce
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Italian style cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (see recipe notes)
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp green pepper chopped (or any other topping you'd like)
- 2 tbsp green onion chopped (or any other topping you'd like)
- 5-7 pepperoni slices or any other topping you'd like
- chips or breadsticks for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a 9 inch pie plate (ideally microwave safe, so you can reheat the dip if needed) with cooking spray, then set aside.
- In a medium bowl, Italian style cheese and mozzarella cheese together, then set cheese aside.
- Using a stand mixer (or a hand mixer + large bowl), whip together cream cheese and Italian seasoning seasoning until smooth, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add cream cheese to prepared pie dish and use a spatula to spread it out into a solid, even layer.
- Sprinkle about half of the cheese on top of the cream cheese in an even layer.
- Pour pizza sauce on top of cheese, using the spatula to spread the sauce while leaving a 1/2 inch space along the side of the dish (just like a pizza).
- Add the remaining 1/2 of the cheese on top of the pizza sauce, again making an even layer.
- Add toppings of your choice to the pizza (recommended: pepperoni, green onion, and green pepper).
- Bake pizza dip for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately with chips or breadsticks for dipping.