- Wallpaper: 1557057571 up9.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 5, 2019
Welcome readers, we will share the writing of the food recipes, which is often directly practiced in your house
Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
These Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers are a delicious low-carb spin on the classic sandwich and a tasty dinner idea you can prep ahead of time!
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 green peppers, cut in half
- 1 sirloin steak
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Cut green peppers in half and de-seed them. Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil, season with salt and pepper and bake in a 9x13 dish covered with tin foil for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil to a large frying pan and heat over high heat until oil is smoking. Add steak and sear for 1 minute per side. Remove from heat and slice very thinly across the grain when cool enough to handle.
- In same skillet, add mushrooms and cook until they start to release juices. Add onions and red pepper, sauteeing for 2-3 minutes until tender and seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, remove green peppers from oven. Divide steak slices and veggies among peppers then top with cheese and season with a little more salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove and serve!
Thanks to you for your visit to the blog. be sure to share, adhere to the updates from your blog, which we will pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it will likely be useful for some individuals
source : heathyeasy .