Welcome readers, we are going to share the writing of the food recipes, which can be directly practiced in your own home
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total cooking time: 15 minutes
– 1/2 Chinese barbecued duck (about 500g/1lb), boned
– 1 tablespoon oil
– 12 spring onions, cut into lengths
– 1 large carrot, cut into batons
– 1 tablespoon cornflour
– 1 tablespoon honey
– 1 tablespoon sherry
– 1 tablespoon vinegar
– 1/4 cup (60ml/2 fl oz.) plum sauce
– 1 tablespoon soy sauce
– 12 Chinese barbecued duck pancakes, to serve
1. Remove and discard any fat and some of the skin from the duck. Cut the duck into small pieces (bite-sized). Then heat the wok until becomes very hot and add the duck pieces and cook over very high heat for about 3 – 4 minutes or so, or until the skin starts to become a bit crispy. Then remove all the duck from the wok.
2. After that, reheat the wok and add all the oil and swirl it around to coat the side. Stir-fry the spring onion and the carrot over high heat for about 3 – 4 minutes or so, or until the carrot has become slightly softened. Then combine the cornflour with the honey, the sherry, the vinegar, the plum sauce and the soy sauce. Increase the heat to high and return the duck to the wok and toss it well. When the wok became very hot you can add the sauce mixture and toss it constantly for about 2-3 minutes to coat the duck and with the vegetables. The sauce will begin to slowly caramelize and reduce to form a glaze.
3. Then remove the wok from the heat and serve the stir-fried duck mixture with the pancakes, which have been steamed for about 3 or 4 minutes.
– Protein 1g;
– Fat 25g;
– Carbohydrate 25g;
– Dietary Fibre 1g;
– Cholesterol 0mg;
– Energy 1815kJ (430cal)
PRODUCTS FROM AMAZON