- Wallpaper: 810.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 9, 2019
Welcome readers, we shall share the writing coming from all food recipes, that may be directly practiced in the home
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk, Low-fat is fine
- 1/2 cup Mini Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- For Topping:
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- Pure Maple Syrup
- In a large bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together peanut butter, sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to the flour mixture in 2 additions, alternating with the milk.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Drop about 1/3 cup pancake batter onto a hot griddle or a large saucepan set over medium-high heat.
- Cook pancakes until golden on both sides. Repeat with remaining batter.
- In a small bowl, microwave the 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter for 20 seconds, and stir until smooth and melted.
- Serve each pancake with a tablespoon of peanut butter on top, and maple syrup, if desired!
Thank you very much for ones visit to our blog. make sure you share, adhere to the updates from our blog, which we are going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it can be useful for other individuals
source : foodandcake123 .