- Wallpaper: 1557139837 up29.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 6, 2019
Welcome readers, we are going to share the writing of food recipes, which can be directly practiced in your house
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Double stuffed Oreo cookies sandwiched in between two chocolate chip cookies. These cookies could solve world peace!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) softened butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package Double Stuff Oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat (2) 12 cup muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together with a mixer until well combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In medium bowl mix the flour, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined.
- With a cookie scoop, form balls with the dough.
- Place one ball on top of an Oreo cookie, and another ball on the bottom. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until a large ball is formed and Oreo cookie is fully enclosed with dough.
- Place into the muffin tin cups. Bake cookies for approximately 16 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Thanks to your visit in our blog. make sure you share, go through updates in our blog, which we are going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it'll be useful for other individuals
source : heathyeasy .