- Wallpaper: 101.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 9, 2019
Welcome readers, we'll share the writing of food recipes, and this can be directly practiced in your house
Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 30 mins
Total Time 45 mins
Oreo Poke Cake - An easy chocolate cake topped with an Oreo pudding and whipped cream mixture. Light, creamy, and so good!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix + ingredients on package
- 2 rows of Oreo cookies (2/3 of the package)
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package Oreo pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (8 oz) package Cool Whip
- Order Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with non-stick spray, or grease. Set aside.
- Prepare cake batter according to the package instructions. Pour into prepared baking dish. Crush 1 row of Oreo cookies, and sprinkle over the cake batter. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until cake is done and a tester comes out clean. Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes (about every 2 inches), over the cake. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the cake, using a spatula to spread evenly. Let cake cool completely, about 2 hours.
- In a large bowl whisk together pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Let stand for 3 minutes. Fold in cool whip. Spread over the cake.
- Coarsely chop 1 row of Oreo cookies. Sprinkle evenly over the cake.
- Place in fridge and let set for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Recipe Notes
- To use homemade whipped cream instead: Whip 1 cup heavy cream until soft peaks. Add 1/4 cup powdered sugar and 1 tsp vanilla. Whip until stiff peaks. Use in place of Cool Whip
Thanks to your visit to our blog. be sure to share, go through updates from your blog, which we will pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully will probably be useful for some individuals
source : foodandcake123 .