- Wallpaper: OnepotSeafoodAlfredo.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 8, 2019
Welcome readers, we're going to share the writing of all food recipes, that is directly practiced at your home
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
One-Pot Seafood Alfredo
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 pound of uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 oz of lump crab meat
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 14 oz can of low sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/4 cup of heavy cream (not whipping cream)
- 8 oz of uncooked fettuccine pasta noodles
- 3 oz of freshly shredded real parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Flat leaf parsley for garnish
- Start by heating olive oil to medium high.
- Sauté shrimp seasoned with ½ a teaspoon of kosher salt and a few turns of freshly ground pepper just until they start to turn pink, 3-5 minutes.
- Add garlic and continue to cook another minute.
- Remove shrimp from pan and set aside to be added back in after pasta cooks.
- Add chicken broth, heavy cream, and uncooked pasta to pan and stir.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in freshly shredded parmesan cheese.
- Stir in sautéed shrimp and fresh crab meat.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.
- Alfredo sauce will continue to thicken as it cools.
Make sure you use heavy cream in this recipe vs whipping cream. Heavy cream has a higher fat content and will create a thicker sauce.
Use freshly grated parmesan cheese for best results. Pre shredded parmesan cheese does not melt as smoothly as freshly shredded.
Thank you very much in your visit to blog. remember to share, keep to the updates from your blog, which we're going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it will likely be useful for some
source : foodandcake123 .