- Wallpaper: 117.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 8, 2019
Welcome readers, we will share the writing of the food recipes, that is directly practiced from home
No Bake Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 12 slices
Author Chrissie (thebusybaker.ca)
- 1 liter heavy or whipping cream (30% fat or above, ideal for whipping)
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- zest of 3 lemons (plus extra lemon zest for garnish)
- 3-4 cups fresh blueberries (washed and dried)
- 48 butter cookies or tea biscuit cookies (one large package)
- Whip the cream on high speed using your electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- While continuing to mix, pour in the sweetened condensed milk in a steady stream until fully incorporated and the mixture reaches hard peaks.
- Add the lemon zest and fold it into the cream mixture gently until fully incorporated.
- Layer the bottom of a 9-inch by 13-inch dish (I like using glass baking dishes for icebox cakes) with butter cookies.
- Top the layer of butter cookies with one-third of the cream mixture and one cup of blueberries.
- Add another layer of butter cookies, then cream, then blueberries.
- Add one more layer of each and then top with some more lemon zest.
- Chill in the fridge for 6 hours or overnight before slicing and serving (for best results, chill overnight).
Thank you very much in your visit to our own blog. don't forget to share, keep to the updates from your blog, which we are going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it'll be useful persons
source : foodandcake123 .