- Wallpaper: up61.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 5, 2019
Welcome readers, we're going to share the writing coming from all food recipes, which is often directly practiced at your home
MINI BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL RECIPE
This mini bacon ranch cheese ball recipe is so easy to make and delicious! You only need 5 ingredients and about 10 minutes to put together this game day ready appetizer.
- 12 ounces softened cream cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning
- 1 cup finely chopped bacon (1 pound bacon)
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- pretzel sticks
- Add the softened cream cheese to a medium bowl and smooth with a spatula or a hand mixer. Add the cheddar cheese and ranch seasoning and mix until combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the bacon and parsley.
- Use a melon baller to scoop out a ball of the cheese mixture. Use your hands to make sure it is in a ball and then roll it in the bacon mixture. Set aside.
- Repeat until all of the cheese balls are made. Place a pretzel stick in the middle of each cheese ball and serve.
- If you are watching your sodium intake, use low-sodium bacon and half of the ranch seasoning.
Thanks to your visit to our own blog. make sure you share, stick to the updates from the blog, which we shall pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it will likely be useful persons
source : heathyeasy .