- Wallpaper: Grandma27sSpecialHerbs284729.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 7, 2019
Welcome readers, we will share the writing of most food recipes, which is often directly practiced in your house
Low Carb Broccoli Cheese Soup (7 Easy Keto Soup Recipes)
This easy keto soup recipe is to die for! Warm, creamy and loaded with greens.
- 4 cups broccoli (cut into florets)
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth (or veggie broth)
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (a little extra for topping if you wish)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- In a large pot over medium heat, sauté the garlic for about 1 minute or until fragrant (you can add a little butter if you'd like).
- Add the chicken broth, heavy cream and broccoli florets. Bring to a boil, and then reduce the heat to simmer for 10-20 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
- Add the shredded cheese very gradually (1/2 cup at a time) and stir constantly until melted before adding more. Continue until all of the cheese is used up. Be sure to keep the heat at just a simmer and avoid high heat.
- Remove from the heat once all of the cheese melts, and enjoy immediately.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days, or freeze for a later date.
Thanks to you to your visit in our blog. make sure you share, keep to the updates from blog, which we will pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it'll be useful for some
source : heathyeasy .