- Wallpaper: Grandma27sSpecialHerbs283329.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 7, 2019
Welcome readers, we are going to share the writing of most food recipes, and this can be directly practiced in your house
Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole Recipe
Need a simple ground beef casserole to feed your family or friends? They will love this easy burger casserole with bacon.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cloves large garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound no sugar bacon cooked and chopped
- 8 eggs see note
- 1 can tomato paste 6 ounces
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 12 ounces grated cheddar cheese divided
- Brown ground beef with garlic and onion powder.
- Drain excess grease, then spread beef on bottom of 9x13-inch casserole pan.
- Stir bacon pieces into cooked beef.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, tomato paste, heavy cream, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Stir 8 ounces grated cheese into egg mixture.
- Pour egg mixture over beef and bacon.
- Top with remaining 4 ounces of grated cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Thank you very much for ones visit in our blog. remember to share, stick to the updates from our blog, which we'll pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully will probably be useful for other individuals
source : heathyeasy .