- 16 oz hakka noodles
- 1 cup snow peas trimmed
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cabbage / thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup celery/ chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 1/2 cup bell peppers / thinly sliced
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- 4 cups veggie broth low sodium / water
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp grated garlic
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce / any red chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- In a medium bowl, add veggie broth, soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, sriracha sauce, sesame oil, and brown sugar. Whisk until evenly combined. Taste and adjust as needed.
- Set to saute function and Pour the above sauce into the pot.Spread noodles in the pot. Add ginger,garlic and vegetables on top( except broccoli and snap peas)
- Seal your Instant Pot and set to manual, high pressure, 5 minutes.
- When Instant Pot is done cooking, do a quick release (do not do the natural release as it will cause the noodles to overcook).