- Wallpaper: Grandma27sSpecialHerbs285929.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 6, 2019
Welcome readers, we'll share the writing off food recipes, which is often directly practiced in the home
HOW TO MAKE FRENCH TOAST
The perfect recipe for classic French Toast.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 6-8 slices bread
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tbs butter
- Whisk milk, eggs and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Place griddle or pan over medium heat and melt butter in pan.
- Dip bread slices in egg mixture for about about 5 seconds each. Make sure both sides are well coated.
- Now carefully place the bread in the pan and cook until golden brown on both sides. Approximately 2 minutes per side.
Thanks to you for your visit to the blog. don't forget to share, keep to the updates from the blog, which we will pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it can be useful for some
source : heathyeasy .