- Wallpaper: Grandma27sSpecialHerbs284629.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 7, 2019
Welcome readers, we'll share the writing of the food recipes, and this can be directly practiced in your house
Things You'll Need
- 2 half-pound salmon fillets (or a 1-pound salmon fillet)
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed or olive oil
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 3 cups baby spinach, loosely packed
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
Step 1: Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 375 F, and spray an oven-safe cooking dish with oil.
- Evenly coat the bottom of a baking dish.
Step 2: Make the Filling
- Use a paper towel to dab some of the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes before placing them on a cutting board and chopping them.
- Chop the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Add the oil and chopped sun-dried tomatoes to a skillet over medium heat. Cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally or until fragrant.
- Cook the sun-dried tomatoes until fragrant.
- Add the baby spinach and chopped basil leaves to the skillet. It's OK if the skillet seems very full -- the leaves will wilt and cook down. Stir occasionally until the leaves have completely wilted, about 3 minutes
- Add the spinach and basil.
- Saute until the leaves have wilted.
- Turn off the cooking element, and remove the skillet from the heat. Add the feta cheese and stir until well combined with the other ingredients.
- Add the feta cheese to the skillet.
- Stir until everything is combined.
Step 3: Prepare the Salmon
- Place salmon fillets (or fillet) on a cutting board. Use a sharp knife to carefully slice the salmon through the center, just until the knife almost reaches the other side.
- Slice the salmon through the middle.
- Cut until just before you reach the other edge.
It's OK if you cut all the way through the salmon fillet. You can still stuff it by placing the slices one on top of the other.
Step 4: Stuff the Salmon
- Use a large spoon to distribute the stuffing into the centers of each of the salmon fillets.
- Add the filling to the edges of the salmon.
- Carefully transfer the salmon fillets to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put the raw stuffed salmon in the baking dish.
Step 5: Bake
- Bake salmon on the center rack of the oven for 20 to 30 minutes. If the fillets started out thinner than 1 inch, it should take 20 to 25 minutes. Salmon fillets that started out thicker than one inch will take closer to 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and use a spatula to serve alongside your favorite side dishes.
- Serve this stuffed salmon with a side salad for a healthy meal.
Thanks to you in your visit to your blog. make sure you share, go through updates from my blog, which we'll pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it can be useful for other people
source : heathyeasy .