- Wallpaper: 34.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 9, 2019
Welcome readers, we're going to share the writing of food recipes, which is often directly practiced from home
Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 20 mins
Total time 30 mins
Recipe type: Main Dish
Sweet and spicy Chinese honey sriracha chicken - better tasting and healthier than take out!
- 3-4 chicken breasts, diced
- ⅓ cup cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 2-3 tablespoons sriracha (depending on how spicy you want it)
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons honey (depending on how sweet you want it)
- 2 tablespoons corn starch + 2 tablespoons cold water
- optional: crushed red pepper flakes, cooked rice for serving
- In a small-medium sauce pan, combine the 1 cup of water, sriracha, soy sauce, garlic, sugar, and honey and stir. Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat. Whisk together the 2 tablespoons corn starch and remaining 2 tablespoons of water until dissolved. Add to sauce pan and stir until thickened. Reduce heat to low.
- Add diced chicken and ⅓ cup corn starch to a large plastic bag. Seal the bag and shake to coat chicken. Drizzle a large pan or skillet with oil over medium heat. Add chicken and sauté until browned and chicken is cooked through. Add the sauce and stir to coat. Sprinkle with crushed pepper flakes if desired and serve over warm rice.
Thank you very much on your visit in our blog. don't forget to share, keep to the updates from our blog, which we are going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it's going to be useful for others
source : foodandcake123 .