- Wallpaper: 113.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- April 13, 2019
Homemade Cookie Monster Ice Cream
Recipe type: Dessert
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
- 2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Tablespoons of Vanilla Extract
- ½-1 Teaspoon Blue Food Coloring
- 20 Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (like Oreos), Roughly Chopped
- 15 Chocolate Chip Cookies (Store bought is preferred here because of their harder texture), Roughly Chopped
- Order Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Whip heavy cream, vanilla, and food coloring together until stiff peaks form. If you're like me and don't have a mixer all you need is a VERY cold bowl/whisk and some upper arm strength!
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk until well blended. Add additional food coloring to reach your desired shade of blue.
- Fold in chopped cookies sprinkling extra on top if desired.
- Freeze for ~6 hours.
- Place in freezer for at least 5 hours.