These spicy crackers are perfect game day treats. But if you’re not so into sports, these would also work well as party snacks, or for nearly any other occasion. And while these crackers are yummy on their own, they also pair well with other dishes. I usually like to eat my oyster crackers with soups or bisques. But these are so tasty, they really don’t need to be eaten with anything else. Make up a big bowl of them and just snack on them like popcorn!
- 4 tbs. butter, melted
- 10-12 oz package of oyster crackers, any brand
- 1 oz packet of ranch seasoning mix
- 1/3 C. of Frank’s RedHot Sauce (add less if you don’t like foods that are super spicy)
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees and destination a hot form with sheepskin essay or icon.
- Mix the ranch seasoning packet, liquid butter and Frank’s RedHot Sauce in a bantam containerful.
- Pullulate the assemblage of oyster crackers into a larger concavity and teem the Frank’s aggregation over the top of the crackers. Gently stir to surface the crackers in the salmagundi.
- Teem the crackers out onto the baking wrapping and heat for 15-25 proceedings, rousing every 5 minutes to evenly cook.
- Remove from the oven and consent the crackers to unemotional.
READ ALSO ANOTHER RECIPES :