- Wallpaper: Grandma27sSpecialHerbs282029.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 7, 2019
Welcome readers, we're going to share the writing of food recipes, which can be directly practiced at your house
Homemade Beef Empanadas are just good. Luckily, this shortcut version is EASY to make. To speed things along, look for empanada wrappers sold in your grocer’s freezer.
Shortcut Beef Empanadas
Homemade Beef Empanadas are just good. Luckily, this shortcut version is EASY to make. To speed things along, look for empanada wrappers sold in your grocer's freezer.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 yellow onion , diced fine
- 1/2 medium green pepper , diced fine
- 1/2 medium red pepper , diced fine
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic , minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and ground black pepper , to taste
- 10 (1 pkg) Empanada Dough Discs
- 1 egg , lightly beaten
US Customary - Metric
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Prepare a baking tray with a silicone mat, parchment paper, or aluminum foil and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef and cook until browned, breaking it us with a spoon or rubber spatula, about 10 minutes.
For Full Recipes!
Thank you very much on your visit to our blog. make sure you share, stick to the updates in our blog, which we shall pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it'll be useful for others
source : heathyeasy .