- Wallpaper: 191.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 8, 2019
Welcome readers, i will share the writing of the food recipes, which may be directly practiced at your house
YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 20 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 35 MINUTES
Homemade copycat hot pockets are so easy to make! You can freeze and reheat as needed – for breakfast or late-night cravings!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (8-ounce) tube crescent rolls
- 4 ounces thinly sliced ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add eggs whisking, until they just begin to set; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Continue cooking until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, about 3-5 minutes; set aside.
- Remove rolls from the can, separating them into 4 rectangles, 2 triangles each. Press each rectangle to form a 6×4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Top half of each rectangle with eggs, ham and cheese. Fold dough from the top over the filling, pressing the edges to seal.
- Place onto the prepared baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 12-13 minutes.*
- Serve immediately.
*TO FREEZE: Cover each pocket tightly with plastic wrap. Freeze up to 1 month. To reheat, (1) microwave for 2-3 minutes, turning halfway, or (2) bake at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, or until completely cooked through and warmed.
Thank you very much in your visit to your blog. make sure you share, go through updates from my blog, which we'll pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it'll be useful for other people
source : foodandcake123 .