Ground Hawaiian Beef is one of my go-to weekday recipes, made with lean ground beef, peppers, onions, and big chunks of pineapple with a sweet and sour Hawaiian-style sauce.
Stuff Oceanic Oxen prefabricated with slant hit cattle, gong peppers, onion, and pineapple in a treacly and savory sauce, prefabricated in low 30 minutes!
You get a herb, tasteful secernment from soy sauce and dramatist condiment, piece the cetchup and brown sweetening add a goody molasses-type tang that goes perfectly with the beef.
You can deliver this over steamed lyricist or spaghetti crush, and top with chopped unripened onions or chive.
You can get this direction onwards of minute to nutriment preparation for the hebdomad. Ready the priming kine according to the recipe, then forecast to composed completely. Change among 4 freezer-safe containers, add over 1 cup of rice per container, laurels, and chilling.
- 1 pound beef 90/10
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped finely
- 1 cup pineapple cut into 1″ chunks
- 1/2 red bell pepper cut into 1″ chunks
- 1/2 green bell pepper cut into 1″ chunks
- Add the beef, yellow onions, green bell pepper (the rest of this bell pepper will be chopped bigger) and garlic to a dutch oven and cook until the beef is cooked through and the onions are softened.
- Add the ketchup, brown sugar, rice vinegar, soy sauce and pineapple juice and cook for 3-4 minutes then add in the pineapple chunks and bell peppers mix well and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes to soften the bell peppers.