- Wallpaper: 81.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 9, 2019
Welcome readers, i will share the writing of the food recipes, which is often directly practiced at your home
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 8 mins
Total Time 13 mins
Author: Christin Mahrlig
Grilled Cheese Hot Dogs are a super fun and tasty combination of 2 classics- Grilled Cheese and Hot Dogs.
- 4 hot dogs
- 4 buns
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Order Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Heat a grill pan or griddle over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic powder to melted butter.
- Brush outsides and insides of buns with melted butter.
- Cut a slit in hot dogs. Place hot dogs and buns in grill pan and cook for about a minute on each side.
- Place a hot dog in each bun, add 2 slices of bacon and 1/4 of the cheese to each one. Close buns and press down with a spatula to flatten them some. Turn heat down to medium-low and cook until cheese is melted.
Thanks on your visit in our blog. don't forget to share, keep to the updates from my blog, which we're going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it can be useful for some
source : foodandcake123 .