- Wallpaper: 27.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 9, 2019
Welcome readers, we are going to share the writing of food recipes, that is directly practiced in your own home
YIELD: 4-6 SERVINGS
TOTAL TIME: 20 MINS
PREP TIME: 9 MINS
COOK TIME: 11 MINS
You will love this crunchy Garlicky Shrimp Bake recipe! Delicious and ready to serve in about 20 minutes! The perfect weekday meal!
- 1 ½ pounds raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- Kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- ¼ cup (4 tablespoons) melted butter
- ½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1-2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian-leaf parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the shrimp, garlic, and white wine and toss to combine. Transfer the shrimp mixture to a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, and spread the shrimp out in an even layer. Season with with salt and pepper.
- Rinse out the mixing bowl, then add the melted butter and Panko, and use a fork to stir everything together until it’s evenly combined. With your fingers, sprinkle the mixture evenly in the baking dish over the shrimp.
- Transfer dish to oven and bake for about 7 minutes, or until the shrimp are just turning pink. Switch the oven over to the “high” broiler setting. Then broil the shrimp for 2-3 more minutes or until they are totally pink and cooked through, and the Panko starts to toast and turn slightly golden.
- Remove and drizzle the lemon juice evenly over the shrimp, and sprinkle on the parsley. Serve immediately.
Thanks on your visit to the blog. don't neglect to share, stick to the updates from blog, which i will pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it'll be useful for other individuals
source : foodandcake123 .