- Wallpaper: GarlicButterShrimpandRice.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 8, 2019
Welcome readers, we will share the writing of the food recipes, which can be directly practiced from home
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 cup dry rice (I use Minute Rice)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 bag (12-ounces) extra large, cooked, peeled, deveined shrimp
- 1/4- cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- shredded parmesan cheese for garnish , optional
- Prepare rice according to the directions on the box.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring very frequently. Do not burn the garlic.
- Stir in the shrimp and cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Add prepared rice to the skillet and mix until well combined.
- Add cheese, milk, parsley, salt and pepper; mix and stir for 1 to 2 minutes, or until creamy and heated through.
- Remove from heat.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese.
Nutritional Information per 1 Serving SizeCalories: 490 cal Fat: 23.7 g Saturated Fat: 14.1 g Sodium: 458 mg g Cholesterol: 189 mg g Protein: 28.3 g Fiber: .7 g
Thank you very much for your visit to your blog. remember to share, go through updates from the blog, which we are going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it'll be useful for other people
source : foodandcake123 .