- Wallpaper: french food beef casserole.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 26, 2019
Welcome readers, we shall share the writing coming from all food recipes, which can be directly practiced at your house
Beef recipes are claimed by many countries as signature dishes; beef Stroganoff, beef goulash, beef bourginon etc. This is a variation of the latter and these easy French recipes are, in my opinion, the tastiest of all.
- 24oz/700g lean topside or rump steak
- 2 large onions
- 12oz/350g carrots
- 1oz/25g plain flour
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 beef stock cube
- 3/4 pint/450ml beer or stout
- 1 teaspoon soft brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons French mustard
- salt and black pepper
- half stick French bread
- Peel and finely slice the onions. Peel and slice the carrots diagonally. Trim any fat and gristle away from the meat and cut into 3/4 inch/2cm cubes.
- Season the flour well and spread it on a plate. Roll the meat cubes in the seasoned flour until coated on all sides. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan. Fry the onions for 3-4 minutes until softened. Stir in the carrots and the meat cubes.
- Crumble the stock cube over the meat and vegetable mixture. Add the beer or stout, sugar, thyme and bay leaf. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously. Cover and simmer for 55-60 minutes until the meat is cooked through.
- Cut the bread into1/2 inch/1cm thick slices, lightly toast them and spread French mustard on one side. Layer the French bread slices on top of the meat, mustard side up. Place the pan under a medium grill for 1-2 minutes, until the toast is crispy.
Thank you very much in your visit to our blog. don't neglect to share, follow the updates in our blog, which we're going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it will likely be useful for other people
source : https ://oklikshare .