- Wallpaper: Grandma27sSpecialHerbs283129.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 7, 2019
Welcome readers, we'll share the writing of the food recipes, and this can be directly practiced in the home
Filet MignonFilet Mignon seared in garlic herb butter on the stove and finished in the oven is the best Filet Mignon recipe that turns about perfect every time!
- 16 ounces filet mignon 2 steaks, about 2 inches thick, room temperature
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons butter Kerrygold recommended
- 2 cloves garlic smashed
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 sprigs thyme
- Take steaks out of refrigerator about an hour before you plan to cook them to allow them to come to room temperature. Coat both sides with salt and pepper. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add butter, garlic, rosemary and thyme to oven safe stainless steel or cast iron pan.
- garlic butter thyme rosemary in pan
- Heat over medium high to high heat. You want the pan to be as hot as you can get it without burning the butter. Allow butter to melt, swirling frequently to prevent burning. The more you move the butter around, the less it will burn.
- As soon as the butter is melted, add both steaks to hot pan. Sear 2-3 minutes on both sides, constantly spooning the hot butter onto the steaks, and only turn once after they get nicely browned. Do not let the butter burn - keep it moving. Insert thermometer into thickest part of steak and transfer pan with steaks to hot oven.
- recipe for filet mignon in butter on stove finished in oven
- Finish cooking in hot oven. Remove when internal temperature reaches 120 degrees F for rare, 125 degrees F for medium rare, and 130 degrees F for medium. This should take around 10 minutes. Allow steaks to rest in pan for at least 5 minutes (temperature should rise another 5 degrees).
- how to cook perfect filet mignon in pan
NutritionCalories: 728kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 60g | Saturated Fat: 27g | Cholesterol: 188mg | Sodium: 1374mg | Potassium: 689mg | Vitamin A: 7.9% | Vitamin C: 3.1% | Calcium: 2.1% | Iron: 30.6%
Thanks to you in your visit to your blog. don't neglect to share, stick to the updates from your blog, which we're going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully will probably be useful for some
source : heathyeasy .