- Wallpaper: Grandma27sSpecialHerbs285429.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 6, 2019
Welcome readers, we will share the writing of the food recipes, which may be directly practiced in your own home
Easy Soft Pretzel Bites
The easy pretzel bites recipe is the perfect way to make your own pretzels without making a mess. They are really easy to make appetizers for a party.
- 1 tube Pizza dough store bought (Pillsbury, etc.)
- 40 Cocktail sausages
- ¼ Cup Salt
- 1 tbsp Flaked salt can use table salt if you don’t have flaked
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut the pizza dough is small strips, matching the number of cocktail sausages you have.
- Wrap the sausage in one strip of dough, from one end to the other. Tuck the end of the dough under the dough so that there is no end sticking out.
- Boil 4 – 6 cups of water and dissolve the salt in the water.
- Take the Water off the heat.
- Carefully, drop the pretzels into the water and let them sit from 10 to 30 seconds.
- Take them out of the water with a strainer spoon and put them on a parchment lined baking sheet. If the dough starts unraveling, just roll it up again.
- Bake them for approximately 10 to 12 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- If after the 12 minutes are up and they are not brown enough, then broil for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Ovens vary and you will need watch them in the broiler.
- Remove from the oven and brush them lightly with melted butter.
- Sprinkle flake or sea salt over each pretzel bite.
Thanks for ones visit to the blog. make sure you share, continue with the updates from my blog, which i will pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it will likely be useful for other individuals
source : heathyeasy .