- Wallpaper: 31.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 9, 2019
Welcome readers, we are going to share the writing of food recipes, that may be directly practiced at your house
YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 20 MINUTES
The easiest stir fry you will ever make in just 20 min – it doesn’t get easier (or quicker) than that! 287.3 calories.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 24 ounces broccoli florets*
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
FOR THE SAUCE
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, cornstarch and Sriracha, if using; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes. Add broccoli, and cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture until well combined and slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds and green onion, if desired.
*24 ounces broccoli florets is equal to about 5 cups.
Thank you very much on your visit to the blog. don't neglect to share, continue with the updates from the blog, which we shall pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it's going to be useful for some
source : foodandcake123 .